- Project Report
- Seeking funding
- Creating pool of prospective TA sites
- Developing automated TA products
- Creating reproducible research
I will feel great momentum if I get a draft of the project report together, using a clear structure and leaving placeholders where I am not best suited for the writing task.
I should keep the data dictionary open while integrating the code segments from across the Shiny app, Rmd, and R scripts.
I should continue with my approach, creating an R script that outputs pngs and csvs (add), and then pulling these and outputing them in the Rmd. The Rmd could present a lot more info by using tables in lieu of some vizzes.
Week of 10/5 Activities
- Project Report Draft
- Data dictionary
- Combining the maps, histograms, and other graphs into a single document
- List of leads for (1) government interest (2) academics who could use this (3) prospective funders (4) prospective TA sites
- Identify waitlist data options – note that waitlists may be capped or diverted
- % Elders on SNAP % Elders receiving meals on site (day centers, MOW)
Projects Beyond Eldercare Data
- Water – ECHO and SDWIS; Census ACS to most granular level – all in R.
- SDOH – Write up common forms of bias seen in social-intervention literature that monetizes and evaluates health effects of social interventions. – before Thursday and after RWJ?